Memphis Belle Chronograph B17
Posted by wristwatch on November 4, 2007
The B17 is named after the famous `Flying Fortress` and stands out for its high quality contents. Its design is inspired to the chronographs given as equipment to the pilots of World War II until the`50. Comes in a variety of bracelets, the brown leather strap really adds a bit of nostalgia.
* Case stainless steel 316L, 44mm, satin finishing
* Screwed case back
* Screwed crown and push buttons with double o-ring safety device
* Black anticlockwise turning bezel with engraved scale
* Sapphire glass
* Movement Swiss made Valjoux 7750 last version, 25 jewels, Glucydur hairspring, monometallic balancer with Incabloc antichoch device, 40 hours of charge reserve.
* This kind of movement, mostly known for its safety and quality, is used by all greatest Swiss Watchmaker firms.
* Dial matte black, with fluorescent indexes, Arabic numbers and hands
* Waterproof 10 ATM ( 100 m )
* Strap hand hemmed ostrich leather.
* Color: black, ivory, ochre and avana brown.
* Bracelet stainless steel solid links with screw bars between finals ones and clasp with safety device with extension for under-water use.