Memphis Belle Caimano Mancino
Posted by wristwatch on November 4, 2007
With its essential but attractive design, this watch contains all technical and aesthetic qualities required by people who want a watch to be used in all situations, military and sportive ones. It’s named after the Caiman of the Italian Diving Riders Corps, which holds a sword in its mouth.
* Case stainless steel 316L, 45mm, satin finishing.
* Screwed case back with sapphire glass.
* Crown with double o-ring safety device.
* PVD sub turning bezel.
* Sapphire Glass with antireflection coating.
* Manual movement ETA Unitas 6497, 17 jewels, Incablock device, 40 hours charge reserve and ‘Cotè de Geneve’ platinium noir finishing.
* Dial matte black and white, white ceramic with fluorescent indexes, Arabic numbers and hands.
* Water proof 20 ATM (200 m).
* Strap hand hemmed calf and ostrich leather. Rubber. Large range of colours.
* Bracelet stainless steel solid links with screw bars between final ones and clasp with safety device and extension for under-water use.