CX Swiss Military Watch™ SeeWolf I
Posted by wristwatch on October 12, 2007
Forged out of a solid block of nickel-free stainless steel this impressive chronograph comes second to none; it is manufactured in a limited edition of 300 watches only per year to commemorate the USS SEAWOLF class, the invincible US attack submarines designed to hunt down and destroy enemy submarines under the most demanding conditions in the depths of the oceans.
While the submarines maximum operating depth is 500m this watch is water resistant down to an incredible 1000m – certified by a well-known independent Swiss laboratory.
Only a handful of watches are built to withstand this immense pressure and the CX SWISS MILITARY’S SEEWOLF I is the most impressive among them. Whatever your mission, the SEEWOLF I will be a trustworthy & indestructible companion.
* Case/bracelet: Stainless steel
* Caseback: Stainless steel, screwed
* Movement: Swiss Made ETA G10.711
* Functions: Hour, minute, central second, date; chrono
* Dials: Silver, black, blue, yellow
* Case diameter: 44.0mm
* Height: 17mm
* Weight: 244gr
* Hands: h/m/s fluorescent
* Crown: screw-down
* Pushers: screw-down
* Bezel: two-tone, 60′ graduation
* Crystal: scratch resistant sapphire crystal 5mm
* Buckle: double pusher safety clasp
* Water resistance ISO 2281: 100 ATM = 1000 meters = 3300 feet