CX Swiss Military Watch™ Grenadier GMT
Posted by wristwatch on October 12, 2007
Like most Alpine countries in Europe Switzerland has its own GRENADIER army unit. Their task is to wage war up in the rugged mountains, at high altitudes, in snow, on glaciers, summer and winter alike. Fighting not only enemy troops but also the elements their equipment has to be of the highest quality attainable.
Our CX SWISS MILITARY WATCH™ GRENADIER GMT was designed to meet the requirements of this elite army corps and to be worn at complex operations abroad: The 24h GMT function permits a free choice of a second time zone. The stainless steel chronograph is the no. 1 choice of the professional soldier.
* Swiss Made movement Ronda cal. 515.24D
* GMT function / 24h display
* Bezel with compass function
* Stainless steel case, bracelet
* Bracelet with extension link
* Screw-down crown
* Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
* 20 ATM = 200 meters water resistant
* Ø 40.00mm
* Weight 154gr