Posted by wristwatch on October 10, 2007
The Suunto Lumi helps you navigate mountain trails and city streets with ease. This sleek outdoor instrument is designed with smart, strong, passionate and active women in mind – women like you.
It’s a cloudy morning, but the barometer on your Suunto Lumi says blue skies ahead, so leave your raincoat at home. The day counter reminds you that a special event is coming up – you still have time to make plans. The weather trend indicator and day counter are a few of Suunto Lumi’s intuitive features that you can use to navigate through life.
The Suunto Lumi is an expedition-worthy outdoor instrument that doubles as a distinctive timepiece. Its accurate altimeter and barometer can tell you how high you’ve gone and help predict the weather, while the digital compass keeps you on course. Suunto Lumi has the regular time features of a great watch with additions that are vital for the trail like temperature, a storm alarm, and sunrise and sunset times.
The Suunto Lumi is stylish, sleek and versatile. You can choose from different color and style straps to suit your mood and the occasion. Alternatively, the Suunto Lumi can be worn as a pendant or be protected by a carabiner jacket that can swiftly clip to your pack or purse.
* Suunto Lumi counts to or from special days you want to remember
* Informs you about sunrise and sunset with times for over 400 locations worldwide
* Suunto Lumi keeps a memory log of your activities – your overall duration, your altitude, and how high you climbed
* Suunto Lumi uses the barometer to forecast weather and receive storm warnings
* Always knows where you’re going with the digital compass
* Suunto Lumi speaks 4 languages (English, French, Spanish, German)
* You can customize Suunto Lumi with different accessories for different occasions
* Scrolling texts guide you when using the functions – it is an intuitive and straight forward outdoor instrument
* …plus, Suunto Lumi of course shows time, has a stopwatch, an alarm with snooze and much more!