Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow 50th Anniversary Limited Edition
Posted by wristwatch on October 9, 2007
Omega has come out with several limited edition Speemaster Broad Arrows. They come in pink, yellow and white gold, each with an extremely limited to 57 pieces. The stainless steel version is limited to 1957 pieces. Each model features a black dial with the serial number printed on the dial. The black bezel with tachometer is graduated to 500 UPH. Accompanied by the original fitted box with certificate, spare bracelet and tools.
* 3220.127.116.11.01.001 18k pink gold
* 318.104.22.168.01.002 18k yellow gold
* 322.214.171.124.01.003 18k white gold
* 3126.96.36.199.01.001 Stainless steel
* Black enamel dial. Limited Edition number xxxx/1957 or xx/57 is printed on the dial.
* Case and bracelet with alternating brushed & polished finishes.
* Luminous painted index hour markers.
* Hands with luminous highlights.
* Black aluminum bezel with Tachymetre Scale.
* The case back bears the inscription “Speedmaster – 50th Anniversary – Limited Series – Co-Axial – Chronometer – Omega (with logo)”.
* COSC certified Mechanical/Manual Wound Chronograph with the Co-Axial Escapement.
* Omega Caliber 3201
* 29 Jewels
* Power Reserve of 55 hours
* Scratch Resistant Sapphire
* Transparent Case Back
* Water Resistant up to 30m/100ft.
* Case Diameter 42mm
* Case Thickness 14.3mm