Victorinox Ground Force 60/60 Chrono V.25788
Posted by wristwatch on October 8, 2007
The Ground Force 60/60 seems like a military watch. With a Tachymeter bezel and chronograph inner bezel, this is great for calculating land speed and time. The dial is easily readable with the large Arabic numerals and luminous hands and markers. The case and bracelet is a fusion of titanium and stainless steel. The dial is primarily white with red highlights.
* Swiss analog quartz movement
* Anti-reflection sapphire crystal
* Water resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters/330 feet)
* Luminous hands and hour markers
* Stainless steel & titanium strap