Pierre DeRoche Grandcliff GMT Power Reserve
Posted by wristwatch on October 5, 2007
Pierre DeRoche defies the imagination with this new GrandCliff GMT – Power Reserve model offering multiple readings of time. Its originality lies in its displays combined with a second time zone and power reserve. This visually fascinating timepiece is distinguished by an extraordinary dial equipped with five central hands and several counters (GMT, date and power reserve). The case is fitted with two screw-in correctors framing the crown and serving to adjust the second time zone (+ and -), as well as a date pushpiece at 8 o’clock.
* [Movement] Exclusive self-winding Dubois Dépraz movement, decorated and engraved oscillating weight.
* [Functions] Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, second time-zone, power reserve.
* [Case] Polished and satin-brushed steel, screw-locked crown and correctors, glareproofed sapphire crystal, engraved case-back, water-resistant to 100 m.
* [Dial] Black with guilloché pattern.
* [Strap] Rolled-edge crocodile or Barenia leather, steel folding clasp.
Av. de la Gare 5
1003 Lausanne – Switzerland
Tél : +41 21 329 00 39
Fax: +41 21 329 00 42
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org