Ebel 1911 BTR Perpetual Calendar Chronograph
Posted by wristwatch on October 4, 2007
The concept of the perpetual calendar comes quite naturally to the Architects of Time, who cultivate a vision of creations built to endure through passing generations. The highly sophisticated BTR Caliber 288 timepieces are endowed with the four traditional perpetual calendar counters. The high precision astronomical moon phase offers a degree of accuracy far superior to that of a traditional moon-phase display, clocking up a one-day difference only once in 122 years compared with just over 21/2 years for a standard version.
Four connectors along the case sides serve to adjust the perpetual calendar functions, and can be handheld by means of a special stylus provided in the dedicated presentation box. This elegant case is equipped with its own motor, to ensure that the various displays do indeed remain perpetually accurate, even when the watch is not being worn. The 1911 BTR Caliber 288 is issued in three separate limited series: stainless steel, 18k pink gold, 18k white gold.
* 18K- White Gold/18K- Rose Gold/Stainless Steel Case
* Diameter 44.5mm
* Water resistant up to 10 ATM
* Dial Copper/Silver/Black/Chocolate, 10 indexes applied with Super-LumiNova
* Alligator strap with folding clasp
* Proprietary Ebel Caliber 288 Swiss Automatic Movement
* Certified Chronometer (double COSC certification)
* Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
* Moon phase complication
* Perpetual calendar