Timex Techno Luxury World Time 500 series
Posted by wristwatch on October 3, 2007
The TX World Time ensures you don’t have to compromise style over information when you reach your destination. Incorporating 24 key cities from Hong Kong to Honolulu, this watch is geared towards the contemporary international traveler.
The stainless steel case takes style cues from the dashboard gauges of modern aviation, while the sculpted dial adds the right measure of finesse to blend perfectly with the enameled crown.
At the push of a button, the upper hand accurately displays the requested second time zone, while the lower hand indicates the season in that city with a provision for daylight savings time. The detailing on each of the six hands ensures the TX World Time has a bold three-dimensional appeal, while the Luminous hands provide ease of legibility.
Alongside the TX marque on the dial, the tangerine style cues add to the overall composition on both the black and white dials, ensuring that the TX World Time works with both the leather straps and stainless steel bracelet to create a picture of perfect time keeping, whatever the location. World time has never looked so good.
* German quartz movement design
* Proprietary 6 hand movement
* 4 independent motors, each driving a specific function
* Premium sapphire crystal
* Screw down crown (300 & 500 series)
* Sculpted dials and luminous hands
* Multifunctional retrograde display
* Bold dashboard styling
* Water resistant to 10ATM
* Time and season displayed for 24 cities around the world
* Simplified handling of daylight savings time with season setting
* Date Window
* Stainless steel case available on genuine leather strap or dual finish steel bracelet with push button deployment clasp.
* Two-tone rose gold and steel case available on genuine leather strap with deployment clasp.
* Case Diameter: 45mm Distance between lugs: 20mm
* Battery: Panasonic CR2016 Battery life: 4 years
* T3B831: Bezel ring – 3 mic 18k Rose gold. Galvanic plating.
* Crown and Pushers – 5 mic 18k Rose gold. Galvanic plating.