TAG Huer Link Calibre 36 Chronometer Chronographs
Posted by wristwatch on October 2, 2007
Tag Heuer Men’s Link Calibre 36 Chronometer Chronograph Series Watch. Luminescent Hands and Markers. 200 Meters Water Resistant. Swiss automatic movement with calibre 36, 36000 vibrations per hour, certified by COSC, minimum power reserved of 50 hours. Automatic Chronometer Movement. All Brushed Steel Case and Bracelet.
* Movement: Calibre 36. Chronometer-certified automatic movement C.O.S.C., one of the very few mechanical chronograph movements to measure short time intervals to 1/10th of a second. A performance achieved thanks to a balance wheel vibrating at the exceptionally high frequency of 36,000 impulses per hour.
* Water resistance: 200 m.
* Crystal: Curved scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
* Case: Cut from a block of solid Steel/ Sapphire crystal case back.
* Bezel: Fixed.
* Dial: Flat dial with tachometer scale on flange/ Hand applied faceted indexes in Steel with luminescent hour-markers and hands.
* Crown: Screw in.
* Bracelet: Steel.
* Clasp: Double safety clasp with folding buckle.