Citizen BL5300-06E, BL5300-14W and BL5300-22A
Posted by wristwatch on September 30, 2007
Men’s watch from Citizen’s ‘Perpetual Calendar’ collection features a Citizen Eco-Drive movement loaded with features including perpetual calendar, a chronograph, dual time display and an alarm as well as stainless steel construction, tachometer bezel, rubber strap and water resistance to 100 meters.
* Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel Case.
* Soft rubber strap.
* Luminous hands and markers.
* Tachymeter on bezel.
* 270-Day Power reserve.
* Perpetual calendar automatically adjusted for odd and even months and leap years through 2100.
* 1/20 Second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes.
* 12/24 hour time.
* Dual Time.
* Eco Drive – charges in sunlight or indoors.
* Power saver function.
* Low charge indicator.
* Time reset Advisory.
* Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
* Water resistant to 100m.
* Case measures 43mm diameter by 12mm thick.