Citizen 1,000 Meter Professional Diver NH6931-06E
Posted by wristwatch on September 29, 2007
The 1,000M professional diver’s watch can provide accurate analysis in the harshest diving environments and has adopted a new construction that allows for easy cleaning of the register ring. The watch has a dual safety construction in that it is equipped with a helium escape valve suitable for mixed gas diving and the super-hard sapphire glass with a non-reflective coating is securely held down by a titanium ring. The simple, yet elegant design is protected from the water by the hard protective layer formed on the sturdy titanium surface.
* Solid titanium case – stronger and 1/3 lighter than steel
* Enhanced water resistant construction to withstand depths up to 1000 meters
* Helium escape valve protects the watch when ascending from deep depths
* One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel – Bezel ring easily detaches for cleaning
* Screw-Down Crown at 9 o’clock position allows for easier wrist movement
* Rugged pressure vented rubber strap fits over wetsuits or street clothes – an extender is included in the kit for extra length when needed
* 6mm thick sapphire crystal is virtually scratch-proof
* Automatic self-winding movement winds from the motion of your wrist and requires no battery
* This massive watch measures approx. 47mm (1 5/8 inches) without crown, 54mm (2 1/8 inches with crown) and is 18mm (approx. 3/4″ deep).