Posted by wristwatch on September 26, 2007
NEUTRON is the next evolution in Reactor’s signature style, with bold knurled textures and oversized hardware. Despite its massive size, Neutron maintains a sophisticated look that will make it equally at home in the finest restaurant as it is on the bottom of the sea.
* Case diameter: 45.5mm
* Thickness: 15.5mm
* Weight: 245 grams
* Width at lug: 32.5mm
* Width at clasp: 22mm
* Over size case.
* 1/20th second retrograde chronograph quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
* Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
* Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
* Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
* Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
* Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
* Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
* Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system or natural rubber strap.
* Depth rated to 200M (20ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.