Casio G-Shock Gulfman GW9100-1
Posted by wristwatch on September 9, 2007
Gulfman GW9100-1, featuring water, shock and rust resistance, the Gulfman is the perfect fusion between function and fashion.
The titanium case and screw pins penetrate the band joints completely, making the timepiece rust and corrosion resistant. Special titanium alloy button shafts offer a higher level of shock resistance to previous models. The deep waved band releases stress from the tight fit that can occur with a wet wrist, which provides superior comfort and durability in wet conditions.
“The Gulfman is the perfect watch for anyone who plays or works in a wet or humid environment,” said Dave Johnson, Senior General Manager of Casio’s Timepiece Division.
The Gulfman GW9100-1 includes multi-band atomic timekeeping, allowing it to calibrate to the correct time by receiving time signals from atomic clocks in the U.S., U.K., Germany and Japan. By synchronizing with the atomic clocks, the Gulfman G-Shock watches achieve unparalleled long-term accuracy (the same accuracy as the atomic clocks that drive the time signals).
In addition, the Gulfman is equipped with solar power, 200 meter water resistant, world time features (offering 29 times zones, city codes, daylight savings settings), five daily alarms, 1/10-second countdown timer, 1/100-second stopwatch and an auto calendar.
* Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan)
* Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
* Auto receive function (6 times per day)
* Manual receive function
* Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60
* Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz
* Tough Solar Power
* Shock Resistant
* Rust Resistant
* 200M Water Resistant
* Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
* World Time
* 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
* 5 Daily Alarms (1 with snooze)
* Countdown Timer
* Measuring unit: 1/10 second
* Countdown range: 1 minute to 60 minutes
* 1/100 second stopwatch
* Measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99″
* Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
* Hourly Time Signal
* Button Tone Operation On/Off
* Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
* 12/24 Hour Formats
* Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
* Storage Battery: CTL1616
* Battery Power Indicator
* Power Saving Function : Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure t * o light)
* Module 3089
* Size of case/total weight 51.0 x 46.0 x 16.4mm / 57g