Seiko Coutura Kinetic Perpetual SNP016 and SNP017
Posted by wristwatch on September 3, 2007
These Seiko Coutura’s with perpetual calendar are the new releases for 2007. I noticed that most of the new Seikos sport a more modern design compared to thier older watches. The two tone bracelet of the SNP016 adds a touch of class to its already high end look. The SNP017 with black IP plating looks great as well.
* Movement Kinetic
* Perpetual Calendar
* When the watch senses 24 hours of inactivity it puts itself into suspended animation (sleep mode) to conserve energy. The date continues to advance correctly while the watch is asleep. Wake it up with a few shakes of your wrist and it automatically resets itself to the correct time even if it has been asleep for 4 years.
* Subdial indicates the number of years since last leap year
* Oversized dual date windows
* 24-hour and 12-month subdials
* Energy depletion forewarning function
* Cabochon crown
* Sapphire crystal
* 100 meters water resistant