Seiko Velatura SNAA91 and SNAA92
Posted by wristwatch on September 2, 2007
Baselworld 2007 sees the launch of SEIKO Velatura, an important new marine watch collection that will take its place alongside Premier, Sportura and Arctura as an Elite collection, and which will be the centerpiece of the SEIKO campaign in 2007. The two models featured above are the chronograph models of the Velatura collection.
* Alarm can be set on a 12-hour basis with two small hands
* Date calendar
* Chronograph can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds. After 60 minutes, it will start counting again from “0” repeatedly up to 12 hours.
* Alarm hands can indicate time in a different time zone
* Sapphire crystal
* Screw down caseback
* Push button release clasp
* 100 meters water resistant