Panerai Luminor Marina Automatic 44mm
Posted by wristwatch on August 13, 2007
The Luminor Marina Automatic range consists of watches with cases 44 mm or 40 mm in diameter, fitted with a Swiss automatic mechanical movement: the calibre Panerai OP III. The Luminor Marina Automatic 44 mm is available with a case in polished steel, brushed steel, gold or brushed titanium and alligator strap or with a case in steel or titanium and metal bracelet. The 40 mm version has a steel or titanium case and is available with a leather strap and adjustable buckle or with a metal bracelet. The strap of the Luminor Marina Automatic is made from selected alligator skins and is available in various colours, as well as black and brown. The construction of the Panerai bracelet made by two separate links enables various metals to be combined, for example titanium and steel, as well as different finishings, for example polished and brushed.
* Movement: automatic mechanical, exclusive Panerai OP III calibre, 13¼ lignes, 21 jewels. Côtes de Genève decoration on the bridges. PANERAI personalised oscillating weight. Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour.
Incabloc® anti-shock device.
* Power reserve 42 hours.
* Chronometer Certificate (C.O.S.C.).
* Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
* Case: diameter 44 mm, 18ct yellow gold with a slight pink tinge; steel; titanium.
* Bezel: 18ct yellow gold with a slight pink tinge; steel; titanium.
* Back: screw, gold; steel; titanium.
* Device protecting the crown: (protected as a Trade Mark) 18ct yellow gold with a slight pink tinge; steel; titanium.
* Crystal: sapphire, formed of corundum, 3.5 mm thick, magnifying lens over the date at 3 o’clock. Anti-reflective coating.
* Water-resistance: 300 meters.
* Strap: alligator with PANERAI personalised buckle.
* Bracelet: links in brushed and polished steel (PAM00220) or brushed titanium (PAM00279), each consisting of two overlapped parts.