Timex Techno Luxury 730 – TX Fly Back
Posted by wristwatch on July 10, 2007
The TX Fly-back Chronograph – Compass – Second Time Zone marries precision time measurement with the advanced styling of the TX collection. This movement offers a four-hour chronograph and the Fly-back Chronograph feature ensures the elapsed time is tracked to within one fifth of a second. Arabic numerals on the sculpted dials highlight an uncompromising synthesis of style and function.
The electronic compass allows for declination, while the bezel serves as the compass rose to track position. The six hand movement also offers a second time zone, and the date display completes the wealth of information at hand. The orange styling and the luminous hands and markers make a bold aesthetic statement.
Available in leather and stainless steel bracelets, the TX Fly-back Chronograph – Compass – Second Time Zone is inspired by watches developed for the professional pilot, yet is elevated into an era of design that makes it far more than just a functional instrument.
* German quartz movement design
* Fly-back chronograph (1/5 of a second up to 4 hours) hand, 10 minute lower hand and 4 hour upper hand
* Electronic compass with magnetic declination compensation – Accurate to +/- 10 degrees
* Second time zone
* Tachymeter (some models)
* Proprietary six-hand movement
* Sculpted dial
* Sapphire crystal
* Deployment buckle (some styles) and logo buckle (all styles)
* Enameled crown with TX logo
* Luminnous hands and markers
* Etched case back
* Water resistant to 10ATM
* Date Window
* Case Diameter: 46mm Distance between lugs: 20mm
* Battery: Panasonic CR2016 Battery life: 6 years
* T3B921: Ion plating 0.3 – 0.5 mic Tic
Stainless steel case available on genuine leather strap or dual finish steel bracelet with push button deployment clasp.
Black PVD plated steel case available on dual finish PVD plated bracelet with push button deployment clasp.